Thursday, June 26, 2008

update for jen

okay, so i have really bad internet service which forces me to use my inlaws which has about a million blocks on it, so i cant get here or to myspace....or my mother's whom i do not enjoy being around so thats an even bigger NO!!

1. brandon has giving me my engagement ring and a wedding ring we got married may 5. and celebrated with zach and jen.

2. stewie is my little baby....he sleeps most of the day and snuggles really good, making it very hard for me to get out of bed... sidenote we got another puppy...his name is bloomer a full size aussie with blue eyes....he is a fat little ball of fur...we also have 4 cats not just one any more....kisses, a black female with green eyes....boston, a white male with really blue eyes, he is bloomers best friend....and hugs, a grey female with blue eyes. Our house is crazy.

3. i got popi back.......enough said!!

4. since i got stewie i dont want kids any more which is great because also in that time i have been around some brats and i want to beat them repetedly.

5. my dislike for my best friends ex husband grows more and more everyday....if he was my ex i would have already killed him and feed him to the hogs....

6. married life is great even if i have only seen him about 5 days in the last 6 weeks....

blog later.....

1 comment: