Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Im really sorry!!!

So I have noticed lately that every time I talk to and am around a certain friend I am very bitter and mad. I didn't know why but now I think I do.................

She moved. At first I think I was ok with it because there was the chance she would move back and what ever so on. While visiting I think sub consciencely I realized she was actually there and not just visiting. While I still don't think she is quite ready for what lies ahead, I know she is happy. Don't get me wrong I want her happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want her here not in South Dakota. And I'm mad and a spoiled brat and not used to not getting my way. I miss Robin and Ashlee but its not the same.

So JZ I'm sorry. I'm okay now.

And just so everyone know Versace is an asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I might kill him before i get him trained. I also said this about Paris, Roanie, Popi, Razor, Glass and many more. Ass hat truly an ass hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.............................and will some one please tell me how to use this damn website, this one not some other one jen is enough but i want a longer friends list................................

3 comments:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

It's Ok. I still love you. And I do miss you.

Though I just got asked for some fashion advice so I'm apparently rubbing off on some folks!

Anyway, you should add Ve for sure. I'll give you a tutorial over the phone later. Right now me, Gump and Big are going to go gather a 6000 acre pasture along with Zach, Max and Hope...

Ve!! said...

Aw Jill . . .
I think it's sweet that you miss her so much!
And I'm sure that she knew why you were so "angry".

I'd give you a tutorial on adding folks, but I've been unable to do this recently. Besides, you and Jenn need to bond over adding me as your friend!

Jillian said...

I want to add you , Ve, but I dont know how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!