Friday, December 19, 2008

why cant i sleep?

its 3:47am....I cant sleep at all!!

I have been to every barrel racing and barrel racer's website I know just trying to make myself tired.

I want to sleep...Im just not tired.

How long do Rockstars last? I drank a huge one one the way to OK earlier, but that was at 2 or 3 pm.

Oh yeah I found a new house in Wynnewood, Ok. 2 houses...3 loafing sheds...40 acres....huge show barn with 7 stalls, 4 stall shed row, walker, big area in the back which i might put a rd pen in the barn, etc, etc. Will more than likely be under contract, sold or hit my a comet before Sat or Monday when I plan on taking blw back up there. Yes I have already been to see it. Andi and i went today. Its awesome.

And I drowned my phone in the toilet. Damn It. Maybe blw will buy me an IPhone. He of course will assume the blackberry's drowning was premeditated.

4 comments:

Ve!! said...

When you can't sleep, and this is gonna sound bad . . . but, when you can't sleep you should read the Bible.

My Granny always said the Devil don't want nobody reading God's word, so he grant you rest.

The question for me at that point became less about sleep, and more about whether I wanted any kind of rest that Satan was granting.

But then I reasoned that since I was laid to rest shrouded in God's word that it would likely be okay.

So still to this day, when I can't sleep . . . I whip out the Bible and lay on my pillow reading it.

Takes about three verses.

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I don't think a rockstar lasts that long. Maybe you just had too much on your mind. How did you drown your phone? Really?

Did it fall out of your pocket while you were painting or something?

Ali said...

Red wine, it's the best sleeping pill I've ever had!

~Rachel~ said...

I hate it when that happens... Red wine and a ocean sound machine and a book usually do it for me. I hope you catch up this weekend!

=] RDR