Tuesday, December 16, 2008

House in Seymour, Texas

I am in love with a place in Seymour, Texas...

4o acres, but you get to used 20 more, so really like 60
4 stalls
20 by 16 tack room
4 horse hot walker
125 round pen
100 by 100 cutting pen
bunches of holding pens but the hunter/jumper in me wants to to call them paddocks
little storage building with 2 stalls on it but i decided blw can have that for the fire station, nice of me, i know
a cute little 3 bedroom house
only 1 bath but i figure by the time it matters we will have added on or built a new one
oh, the best part a covered pen 100 by 180

I went and looked at it last week. I thought I would get up there and not like it. I was wrong I love it. Except the carpet and the blue tub. The house is really cute but needs the jill touch. Then drove to where my husband works so I would know how far it was. The drive took 2 and half hours; he would have to make it every 3 days. We are going to look at it tomorrow. I am super excited.

Ill let you know tomorrow what blw thinks......................

3 comments:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

I don't want you to move! Then you'll be farther away from me when I come visit! Can BLW get on with wichita falls or another department? I guess I will just have to plan extra days into my trips.

Do you want to enter San Antone? I think I'm coming down.

Jillian said...

He wouldn't leave where he is; he is too close to retirement. The house in Seymour is on hold its under contract.

Enter what, there? I could run Versace too then!!

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

There is an nbha 5d with 6k added each day beginning Feb 4.