Friday, November 28, 2008

Boston is the best cat!!

BLW and i have an on going debate to which cat is the best. Because we have 5 inside cats and 1 outside cat the debate will likely be going on awhile...

I always side with Boston the long haired white cat with the awesome blue eyes. He purrs no matter how you hold him. He is the only cat we have that comes when you call him. He is the boss cat. He is always starting fights with the other cats. And tonight he caught a mouse. I got out the bath, walked into our room and over in the corner ( that you usually cant see but we have nothing in our house right now because of the fire) is Boston playing with a mouse. Blw wouldnt help me get the mouse. So i tried to get boston to put it in the trash can i was holding, with no luck, all the while blw is laughing his butt off. blw finally put boston outside to finish playing with the mouse and hopefully kill it.

Brandon likes hugs the best because she stays to herself. He likes spook second she is the same way. Then dc and kisses. then boston. Cat of course is his favorite but even cat haters love Cat. I call him Samson.

I like boston, then dc, kisses, spook and last and least hugs. Cat/samson is in a class of his own with me. Hugs is a snobby bitch and she wont let me pet her. I should have left her ass in the vet clinic.

Yes it is 5 now inside. On Nov 1 a black, bright orange and white cat showed up. I name her Spook. She is a super sweet but has some issues from being a stray. She was getting in the trash at all hours of the day, then just at night and not at all lately. She was guarding the food which is always full all the time but that has stopped. Guess she has started to trusted that there will always be food at the top of the cat tree.

1 comment:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

OMG! Hilarious. I would say that Cat is my favorite, followed by Boston and the rest of them are all a blurr.

Up here Reeses is my favorite, followed by Turtle. You can hold Reesie however you want and she'll purr. Right now she's done something to her back left leg and is a bit crippled. Poor girl.