Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11-12-08

I started riding Paris again last week, ran her at Zaal Ranch in Collensville...she had a super great first barrel, I didnt ride her pasted the 2nd barely hitting it, great 3rd.

Poncho is turning into quite the superstar...winning the 4d in his 3rd race, at Zaal Ranch. Would have won the 4d at Hopper's on his 4th time entered, but it was 1/2, 1/2, 1 splits (stupid). We had a nice run going his 5th run till I confused the poor old man going to the third, oh well shit happens right. We ran his 6th & 7th entries at Belton, our first run was okay a 16.2 2 seconds off. The second run was smoking he clocked a 15.328. I am really proud him, at 20 and been on the barrels about 4 months.

Beau is still psycho. He is running okay but not running. He drifts going to the third, working on that.

Torch comes home tomorrow, yay!!! We had 30 days put on him by the guy who broke Roanie.

Coco will start her 30 days tomorrow. She is the filly we got from Zach and Jennifer.

Armani is taking being weaned like a little pro. He is super attached to Poncho.

Braska is halter broke pretty much. I can tie her up. She leads okay, in her pen. She is really strong and can get away from me if she wants to.

1 comment:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Yay for Coco! Yay for Torch! I miss you! I love you and I killed bambi's mama on the way home!