Saturday, November 22, 2008

Very Shity Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunday...I felt like a complete loser after the barrel race on Sat. Beau turn back over his self on the 2nd for a big NT. And, the ground was so bad that I loped Poncho thru, so he would not fall down. Oh and my husband work a over time this day too. I am restless when he is not around. My mind is foggy in is absence.

Monday...I don't really remember

Tuesday...I spent like a gazillion dollars!! I bought x-mas presents $600 at mooremaker and $400 at mary kay with Debbie. I paid off the vet about $2000. I bought another horse only $450.

Wednesday...Me and Blw ran over Bloomer bruising a lung and hurting him on the inside but nothing broken. He stayed the night at the vet. I spend $500 getting the rest of our animals fixed. I had a really hard time not being mad at everyone, which is like I always am before I start and I think my life sucks and I am really sad. Anyway, its always like that but I am learning to deal with it.

Thursday...Me and Brandon got into a huge fight over nothing. Fighting with him always sucks because we do it so rarely. Then at Collinsville I hit the second barrel on both my horses.

Friday...I get up with plans on during lots of errands. I drive to Paradise where I buy my supplements and blw car is out of gas. I pull into the gas station only to find out our account is over drawn. In short I had no money to get gas, so I try to drive home. Running out of gas a few miles from home. So now Im broke and stranded.

Saturday...I started my period so i was dying from my cramps till my pain pills kicked in. I then got up and fed my horses. blw mom brought her grand kids over to my petting zoo. They went home and I decided for lunch, I would cook some fries. I put the oil in the pan. Then went to the bathroom to turn my straighter on so I could fix my hair to go see Brandon, since he was working overtime again. I got distracted with my new hair extensions. I finally remember lunch and when I walk out of my bed room I see flames shooting out around the kitchen wall. I called the fire dept. I then open the front door so all the kids(animals) could go outside and rolled the ferret cage out side. I was looking for a fire extinguisher while calling blw. He reminded me that I should use DUH the water hose outside the back door. I put the fire out then soaked the the wood so it wouldn't catch anything else on fire. The fire dept finally got there and checked everything out. They all gave me shit because blw teaches classes all over the country and is a captain and I set the house on fire.

Hopefully the stars are better aligned for rest of the year. I have a little over an hour to go and this week will be over. FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Well, bad things typically happen in 3s, so you should be set for smooth sailing the rest of the year!

I don't think Versace is too small, and I've never known you to care what other people, specifically bitches think, though I'm only assuming it wasn't someone we know that told you that. I like him. A lot.

Sorry about the kitchen. Is Bloomer getting better?