Sunday, February 15, 2009

Anniversary band

I got my anniversary band early!!! for V-day....BLW came home Sat. morning with a yoga DVD and card:( I was expecting something like that since he always buys for need and not want. Plus, I am not great to give to because I want what I want and I am not good at faking my reactions to stuff and he if I want something he just gets it for me then. We do not really do big holiday stuff. We just get stuff for each other if the other says they want it. So, he could tell I was let down since I got him exactly what he wanted (Band of Brothers on DVD and the book.) Anyway he was going to make me wait all day to get it but he let me have it yesterday morning. It is really pretty!!! I tried to take pictures but they were all crazy looking and it was like looking into the flash so...I will try again when I get it back from the sizer people.

3 comments:

~ The Rockin MLB ~ said...

awe how sweet! I cant wait to see pics. Congrats!!!

Jillian said...

Thanks Lace!!!!

~Rachel~ said...

Don't you just love it when you get something unexpected in a good way?