Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ski Trip

Bradon building a fire
ducks eating popcorn
julie, 1 (i numbered the kids I could remember any names) me




julie and me
me and blw
mardi gras





julie gave up






told you I dance like no one is looking











BLW, my little sister Julie and I went to Red River skiing last weekend. We had fun. It was my little sisters first time, ever. She did not really like skiing. I love to ski but HATE ski lifts I will ride 1 big one per day. After, I get off of the big ones I have to sit for 20-30 mins to get over my motion sickness. So, I usually ski the afternoon, sleeping till my normal wake time of 10 or 11. BLW on the other hand is quite alright on ski lifts. He, like everything else is the perfect skier. He is awesome. I ski good and rarely far but that is because I am vain. I have a huge fear of being ugly because I have scars on my face...I do not ride broncs, ski fast, and well lots of other things too many to list actually!! I am strange I know.

1 comment:

Andi said...

That looks like fun. I am glad you didn't hurt yourself like I did!!