Saturday, August 2, 2008

pictures and videos

popi and me at lonestar last wkend, he won his first check at lonestar at the first buz post they every had five yrs ago
my barrl pattern, blw made me a little drag and everything
a brain placement station, paris usually stands at this one some times camo
boston he is white, hugs is grey, petunia the ferret all playing
stewie doing what he always does, sleeping
boston and kisses

petunia, in her little bed in brandons dresserPurring Jets, aka torch, 3 yo tb stallion, a grandson of storm cat
Gucci and Armani the demon seed
The wanna be mustangs, camo and shuttle
my back stall are almost done, the roof is on the ground , the paint horse is bo, he belongs to one of my best friens robin she is moving to germany for a yr so i get to baby sit

paris's exh at lonestar last wkend, she kinda started turning to soon on the 2nd but she tried and thats what im looking for should start entering her again in oct.



popi and me, 2nd run lonestar yes i almost fall off at the 2nd. and again at glen rose during the 1st run below





2 comments:

~The South Dakota Cowgirl~ said...

Yay!

I'm up. Stupid Benadryl. First I'm sleepy, then I'm wired.

I loved the runs. Why are you not running him left first?

Zach says Paris looks dun, and OMG she worked really good!!!!

And I'm so excited to see a photo of my child, Shuttle!

Jillian said...

yeah she does look dun she is really faded