Sunday, August 17, 2008

stewie can so jump on the couch

stewie my little dachshund is the most depend dog in the whole world. if you call him he will sit down and make you come pick him up, he sleeps as close to me as he can get...
we know he can jump on the on the couch but he wont do did if you are in the room he makes you pick him up. we know he can because you leave the room and when you come back he is on the couch. so I'm sitting here recovering from my hang over and not getting in my bed till 7 this morning, watching a movie and the little shit comes running across the room and jumps on the the couch from like 5 foot back. plays with bloomer a little bit. jumps down another thing he wont do if someone is around. and wines by my chair to pick him up. i told him little dog i saw you jump on the couch and I'm not picking your counter fit ass up any more. after a little more whimpering he gives it up and jumps on the chair. now he is all snuggled up to me.

No comments: